The Cheshire East Social Action Partnership provides expert support and advice to enable VCFSE sector organisations to develop, grow, improve their quality, increase their impact and become sustainable.
We offer a structured package of capacity building support to help:
- Set up new VCFSE groups or organisations
- Smaller VCFSEs looking for funding and advice to develop
- Larger VCFSEs that want to improve their quality, deliver commissioned services or expand
- VCFSEs that are looking to grow and develop their sustainability through income generation, including through social enterprise development and community asset transfer
- VCFSEs that are wanting to collaborate with others to develop partnerships, join services, or to become involved in consortia bidding opportunities
Our support includes:
- 1:1 Support
- Group based support
- Peer to peer learning
- Tools and resources
The Cheshire East Social Action Partnership also has a wide range of partnerships with funders and social investors.
The Social Action Partnership can provide VCFSE sector groups and organisations with funding support, including information about funding sources and advice with making funding applications.
Please see our latest Funding Bulletin CESAP-Covid-19-VCFSE Funding-Bulletin February/March 2021
For advice and support for your VCFSE group or organisation please contact our Team.