Cheshire East Council has funding available to develop local services aimed at supporting residents to self isolate.
We are holding two workshop sessions for VCFSEs (you only need to attend one) which will be delivered through MS Teams on the following dates:
Wednesday 13th October, 10am-11am
Monday 18th October, 2pm-3pm
The sessions will tell you all about the available funding, its aims, how this can be accessed and how we can work together to bridge these gaps and hear about your innovative ideas and aspirations for the community.
The funding to support self isolation could include the following services:-
Out of Hours and Crisis Provision of Community Offer
- Practical tasks “errands”
- Mental Health Support low level (befriending and higher level) for young people and adults.
- Carers Investment support
- Food provision delivery – next or same day
- Meals at home delivery including cultural food
- Supporting Fuel poverty
Prevent COVID Spread Community Offer
- Engagement with Hard-to-Reach Groups
- Tackling loneliness
- Providing support to complete forms (claims etc – over the phone)
We hope you can make it to these informative sessions which will give you the opportunity to deliver projects to support the residents of Cheshire East.
To book you place please confirm your name, position/ role, organisation and which date you wish to attend by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org